Welcome to the 2017 IRES Foundation National School on Market Regulation! This year’s School faculty include senior insurance regulators from across the United States. The faculty, along with a vast array of industry experts, will participate on panels providing insight into a variety of regulatory topics, including preparing and facilitating a market conduct examination, understanding the multi-state examination process, and bringing compliance to the field office, along with the latest information on price optimization, cybersecurity, drones, driverless cars, claims issues, market analysis, emerging regulatory issues, the ACA, and much more. Additionally, school attendees will have the opportunity to sign up for one-on-one meet-and-greet sessions with the state market conduct regulators.
- This event has passed.
March 12 2017
|Start:||March 12, 2017 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||March 14, 2017 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||cybersecurity, event, IRES Foundation, Market Regulation, security|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront333 1st St S St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg, FL FL 33701 United States
- The Women of the Channel Leadership Summit East December 5 - December 6
- FutureCon Virtual Western Conference December 7
- DSS New York: Applying AI & Machine Learning to Finance & Technology December 7
- CyberScape: Threat Prevention December 8
- Atlanta CyberSecurity Conference December 8