Secure Code Warrior brings you a defensive security-based tournament from a developer’s perspective. The tournament allows you to test your skill against the other participants in a series of vulnerable code challenges that ask you to identify a problem, locate insecure code, and fix a vulnerability. You don’t need extensive programming knowledge as this will be a great way to learn the foundations and intermediates of leveraging code that is not only functional but is also secure.
- This event has passed.
May 13 2023
|Time:||9:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Event Tags:||BSides, Knoxville, Programming, tournament, vulnerable code|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference November 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference December 4 @ 8:00 am - December 5 @ 5:00 pm
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference December 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- INTERFACE Seattle 2023 December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Dallas Cybersecurity Conference December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm