The nature and scope of the Information Security field is evolving. We are no longer are we just concerned with protecting the technical edifice. Our emphasis has become more holistic, and we tend to consider both the organizational and technical aspects of information protection to be equally important. The 17th Annual Security Conference provides a forum for discourses in Security, Assurance and Privacy that enhance the understanding of current events, but also nurture future dialogues related to cybersecurity.
- This event has passed.
March 26 2018
|Start:||March 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||March 28, 2018 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||Assurance, information protection, Information Security, privacy, protecting, security, Security Conference|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
- Houston Cyber Security Summit December 9
- DoDIIS Worldwide Conference December 12 - December 15
- December 2022 AI in Government featuring Chakib Chraibi, Chief Data Scientist & Acting Assoc December 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Zero Trust World 2023 February 1, 2023 - February 3, 2023
- SecureWorld West Coast Virtual Conference December 8
- Atlanta CyberSecurity Conference December 8
- CyberScape: Threat Prevention December 8
- DSS New York: Applying AI & Machine Learning to Finance & Technology December 7
- FutureCon Virtual Western Conference December 7