M3AAWG meetings, which are open to members only, are multiple-track events held three times a year and generally attended by more than 300 participants. Leading industry experts, researchers and public policy officials address such diverse topics as bot mitigation practices, social networking abuse, mobile abuse and pending legislation. Each four-day meeting is an exceptional opportunity to discuss the latest in messaging security with other professionals in a focused environment of working sessions and educational panels.
- This event has passed.
February 20 2018
|Start:||February 20, 2018 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||February 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||legislation, M3AAWG, M3AAWG meetings, messaging security, mobile abuse, security, social networking|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference December 4 @ 8:00 am - December 5 @ 5:00 pm
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference December 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- INTERFACE Seattle 2023 December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Dallas Cybersecurity Conference December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit US December 9 @ 8:00 am - December 11 @ 5:00 pm