Join us this October at the Space ISACs Value of Space Summit, co-hosted by the Aerospace Corporation, focusing on the theme: “The Next Giant Leap: Building Cyber Resilience for the Global Space Industry”. Explore the parallels between past achievements and the current rapid progress in commercial space, signaling our move towards a future where we are no longer earth-bound. Discover the urgent need for cyber resilience in the space domain as we recognize cyberspace as the newest warfighter realm. Engage with experts to develop sustainable and secure space infrastructure, safeguarding against cyber threats. Topics include threat landscape, securing space assets, situational awareness, resilient satellite communications, policy frameworks, workforce development, and emerging technologies.
- This event has passed.
October 17 2023
|Start:||October 17 @ 9:00 am|
|End:||October 19 @ 4:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||Aerospace, cyber resilience, cyber threats, satellite communications, space, Space ISAC|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference November 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference December 4 @ 8:00 am - December 5 @ 5:00 pm
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference December 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- INTERFACE Seattle 2023 December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Dallas Cybersecurity Conference December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm