A conference focused on Women, Diversity, and Inclusion in Information Security that embraces all genders, sexualities, and skill levels. The Diana Initiative features multiple speaker tracks, fully expanded villages with hands-on workshops, and a women-led Capture the Flag event. Our 2020 slogan was “Breaking Boundaries Byte by Byte”, allowing us to focus on the different ways that representation in cybersecurity – whether gender, sexuality, skill level, or red/blue/purple team alignment – can help protect data today and into the future. Thank you to everyone who made our Virtual Event a resounding success! From the hard-working staff and volunteers to the amazing speakers and sponsors who made it possible. We look forward to another amazing year as we move into 2021.
- This event has passed.
June 16 2021
|Start:||June 16 @ 6:00 pm|
|End:||June 17 @ 8:00 pm|
|Cost:||Free – $134|
|Event Tags:||Diversity, Inclusion, Information Security, The Diana Initiative, Women|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
Virtual ConferenceUnited States
|The Diana Initiative|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- FutureCon Virtual Eastern Conference June 17
- The Diana Initiative 2021 June 16 @ 6:00 pm - June 17 @ 8:00 pm
- Florida & Caribbean June 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- SecureWorld Gov-Ed 2021 June 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference Myrtle Beach 2021 June 6 @ 12:00 pm - June 9 @ 12:00 pm