Join your fellow security professionals for affordable, high-quality training and education. Attend featured keynotes, panel discussions, and breakout sessions, all while networking with local peers. Earn 6 – 12 CPE (Continuing Education Credits; also known as CPD/ CEU) credits through 30 or more educational elements, learning from nationally recognized industry leaders. This event would be excellent to attend if you work in a Cyber Security role in North Carolina.
- This event has passed.
February 08 2018
|Date:||February 8, 2018|
|Time:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||2018, Charlotte, cyber-security, North Carolina, SecureWorld, security, security professionals|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- BSidesDayton 2022 November 19 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- New York Cyber Security Summit November 18
- BSides Orlando 2022 November 18 - November 19
- AI in the US Government: November 2022 November 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Global Litigation & E-Discovery ConfEx San Francisco 2022 November 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm