There are many layers to defense in-depth, but the most critical layer is you. Time and again, the difference between success and failure is not a product or a service; it is having the right people in the right places making the right decisions. Since information security is continually evolving, success requires committing to a career of learning, from the fundamentals to advanced techniques. To put you firmly on that learning path, please join us at SANS Virginia Beach 2017 (August 21-September 1).
“Top-notch instructors who are truly experts in their field, and have the teaching skills to convey the topic.” – Steven Seifert, Eli Lilly and Company
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your training:
- Two weeks of training offers you more choices. Take back-to-back courses, or choose between Week 1: Aug. 21-26 and Week 2: Aug. 27-Sept. 1.
- NEW courses: SEC555: SIEM with Tactical Analytics; FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques; MGT517: Managing Security Operations: Detection, Response, and Intelligence.
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader by preparing for your GIAC Certification.
- Engage in two chances to challenge your skills at Core NetWars Experience – Aug. 24-25 and Aug. 30-31. FREE with any 4-6 day SANS course registration!
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Attend evening bonus sessions led by SANS instructors and gain insight into the latest cybersecurity topics. Keynote will be “Quality not Quantity: Continuous Monitoring’s Deadliest Events” by Eric Conrad.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle.