SANS Khobar 2017 takes place 2nd – 7th of December, at the Sofitel Al Khobar.
- Choose from 2hands-on cyber security courses.
- Prepare for: GSEC and GICSP Certifications.
- Take SANS Training in a classroom-like environment and under the supervision of a SANS Instructor.
The following SANS Instructors will be teaching courses at SANS Khobar 2017:
- Hidayath Ullah Khan – Hidayath Khan is the Principal Security Consultant at Sentelist ME ? an IT Security consulting company based in Dubai, UAE. He has his CISSP, GCIH, GPEN, GSEC, GHD certifications plus over twenty years of experience in Information Security. Khan has been actively involved both on the offense & defense side of the Infosec field and his area of expertise includes Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Incident Response, Security Audits, Network Architecture Reviews and training with a strong penchant for teaching technical security courses.
- Stephen Mathezer – Stephen has had hands-on experience since the early days of the Internet. He has a broad perspective and experience with technology in the real world having written network software for a small company. He later spent 15 years working for a large Oil & Gas company, managing a team of 25 responsible for Security Architecture, Security Operations, Industrial Control System Security Operations and Technical Security.