The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) fosters information exchange among researchers and practitioners of network and distributed system security. The target audience includes those interested in practical aspects of network and distributed system security, with a focus on actual system design and implementation. A major goal is to encourage and enable the Internet community to apply, deploy, and advance the state of available security technologies.
- This event has passed.
February 21 2021
|Start:||February 21 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||February 24 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||distributed system security, information, NDSS, Network, security|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) 2021 February 21 @ 8:00 am - February 24 @ 5:00 pm
- Gartner CIO Leadership Forum 2021 February 21 @ 8:00 am - February 23 @ 5:00 pm
- Algorithm Conference 2021 February 18 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
- CloudWorld 2021 February 17 - February 19
- SANS Open-Source Intelligence Summit 2021 February 8 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm