Surprisingly, we don’t list that many events within the Legal and Cybersecurity space. We do, however, include dozens of Risk and Privacy conferences, but this one jumped out at us because we feel that there aren’t enough legal security events. The law and Cybersecurity are entwined for reasons that we needn’t explain because they are so obvious. What is not obvious of course are the actual technicalities and details (and interpretation of the law within Cybersecurity). If you’re a lawyer living in New York then we’d certainly encourage you to extend your skill set and knowledge and network with some of the finest minds within the industry with regards to cybersecurity and US Law. This two-day event is being organized by LegalWeek.
- This event has passed.
February 04 2020
|Start:||February 4 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||February 6 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||cybersecurity, legal security, privacy, risk|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
- International Conference on Science of Cyber Security (SciSec) August 9 - August 11
- The Diana Initiative August 6 - August 7
- International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN) August 3 - August 6
- Black Hat USA August 1 @ 8:00 am - August 6 @ 7:00 pm
- Data Connectors Little Rock Tech-Security July 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm