The 3rd International Conference on Science of Cyber Security (SciSec’2020) will be held August 9-11, 2020 in Shanghai, China. The conference is organized by Fudan University. This new forum was initiated in 2018 and aims to catalyze the research collaborations between the relevant communities and disciplines that can work together to deepen our understanding of, and build a firm foundation for, the emerging Science of Cyber Security. Publications in this venue would distinguish themselves from others by taking or thinking from a holistic perspective about cyber security, rather than a building-block perspective.
- This event has passed.
August 09 2020
|Event Tags:||China, cyber-security, Fudan University, International Conference on Science of Cyber Security, SciSec, SciSec 2020, Shanghai|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- SANS San Antonio Fall 2020 September 28 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm
- Cyber Security Summit: Houston October 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- BSides Nashville October 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SaaS Connect October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 6 @ 5:00 pm
- 5th Annual Vendor & Third Party Risk USA October 8 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm
- SANS Network Security 2020 September 20 @ 8:00 am - September 27 @ 5:00 pm
- Monterey Threat Financing Forum September 16 @ 8:00 am - September 18 @ 1:00 pm
- Cyber Security for Critical Assets (CS4CA) USA 2020 September 15 - September 16
- NDC Security – Minnesota September 8 - September 11
- NolaCon September 4 @ 10:00 am - September 6 @ 2:00 pm