This webinar will be addressing how practice/business managers (or compliance offers) need to get their HIPAA house in order before the imminent audits occur. It will also address major changes under the Omnibus Rule and any other applicable updates for 2017. Areas also covered will be texting, email, encryption, medical messaging, voice data and risk factors as they relate to IT. The primary goal is to ensure everyone is well educated on what is myth and what is reality with this law, there is so much misleading information all over regarding the do’s and don’ts with HIPAA – I want to add clarity for compliance officers.
- This event has passed.
November 01 2017
|Date:||November 1, 2017|
|Time:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||Compliance, cybersecurity, HIPAA, Security Officer, webinar|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- The Women of the Channel Leadership Summit East December 5 - December 6
- FutureCon Virtual Western Conference December 7
- DSS New York: Applying AI & Machine Learning to Finance & Technology December 7
- CyberScape: Threat Prevention December 8
- Atlanta CyberSecurity Conference December 8