As Partners in the Information Security community we have all been challenged in 2018 with the onslaught of DDoS and phishing campaigns with payloads that have included credential stealing malware, destructive malware and ransomware. In addition, to the evolving threat landscape, we are challenged with supporting our corporate strategies that look to leverage advancing technology and services that expand our perimeter boundaries and place a greater demand for protecting the information that our customers and fellow employees entrust us with.
- This event has passed.
November 11 2018
|Start:||November 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||November 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||DDoS, destructive malware, Information Security, phishing, Ransomware, stealing malware|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- BSidesDayton 2022 November 19 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- New York Cyber Security Summit November 18
- BSides Orlando 2022 November 18 - November 19
- AI in the US Government: November 2022 November 17 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Global Litigation & E-Discovery ConfEx San Francisco 2022 November 16 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm