Only 11% of the information security workforce is represented by women. Now is the time to change the status quo by advocating more women to consider cybersecurity as a possible career path. Day of Shecurity is a single day, hands-on conference providing educational and career talks for women who would like to explore a professional career in the information security industry.
- This event has passed.
June 05 2020
|Event Tags:||Conference, cybersecurity, Day of Shecurity, DOS, Information Security, Security Conference, Women in CyberSecurity|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC) July 7 @ 8:00 am - July 10 @ 5:00 pm
- International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT) July 8 @ 8:00 am - July 10 @ 5:00 pm
- CyberTech Midwest July 14 @ 8:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
- USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Edge Computing July 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Utility Cyber Security Forum July 21 @ 8:00 am - July 22 @ 5:00 pm
- National Homeland Security Conference (NHSC) June 29 @ 7:00 am - July 2 @ 5:00 pm
- FutureCon Indianapolis Cyber Security Conference June 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Healthcare Security Summit: New York June 23 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
- ToorCamp June 23 @ 12:00 am - June 28 @ 1:00 pm
- International Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC) June 22 - June 26