CISSE™ is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing cybersecurity education at all levels. CISSE™ was founded in 1996 to provide a forum for educators, researchers, and practitioners to share knowledge and best practices in information security education. CISSE™ hosts an annual conference that brings together cybersecurity educators from around the world to discuss current trends, challenges, and innovations in information security education.
- This event has passed.
November 01 2023
|Start:||November 1 @ 8:30 am|
|End:||November 3 @ 8:00 pm|
|Cost:||$75 – $625|
|Event Tags:||CISSE, Colloquium, Cyber Threat, education, systems security|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference November 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference December 4 @ 8:00 am - December 5 @ 5:00 pm
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference December 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- INTERFACE Seattle 2023 December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Dallas Cybersecurity Conference December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm