BSidesPhilly aims to provide a diverse range of talks covering both familiar cybersecurity topics as well as emerging threats and technologies. There will be multiple tracks for talks. Topics can range from completed or near-complete research, tool development, best practices, lessons learned and experiences. BSides conferences are designed to be “conversations” and should allow for interaction with the attendees, as lectures are helpful from time to time, but new insights or ancillary work often comes from dialogue.
- This event has passed.
December 04 2020
|Date:||December 4, 2020|
|Event Tags:||BSides, BSidesPhilly, cybersecurity, threats and technologies, virtual event|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS) 2021 February 21 @ 8:00 am - February 24 @ 5:00 pm
- Gartner CIO Leadership Forum 2021 February 21 @ 8:00 am - February 23 @ 5:00 pm
- Algorithm Conference 2021 February 18 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm
- CloudWorld 2021 February 17 - February 19
- SANS Open-Source Intelligence Summit 2021 February 8 @ 8:00 am - February 20 @ 5:00 pm