BSides Columbus was founded in 2014 to give local information security enthusiasts a platform to share their discoveries and breakthroughs in securing technology to the vast Central Ohio infosec community. BSides Columbus has been proud to feature the likes of David Kennedy, Jayson Street, and Thomas Drake as keynote speakers in years past. Not only is BSides Columbus an awesome place to showcase 614 security talent, but the conference is also a fantastic way to meet fellow security practitioners.
- This event has passed.
August 19 2020
|Event Tags:||BSides, Columbus, Information Security, security, security training, technology security|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- SANS San Antonio Fall 2020 September 28 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm
- Cyber Security Summit: Houston October 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- BSides Nashville October 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- SaaS Connect October 5 @ 8:00 am - October 6 @ 5:00 pm
- 5th Annual Vendor & Third Party Risk USA October 8 @ 8:00 am - October 9 @ 5:00 pm
- SANS Network Security 2020 September 20 @ 8:00 am - September 27 @ 5:00 pm
- Monterey Threat Financing Forum September 16 @ 8:00 am - September 18 @ 1:00 pm
- Cyber Security for Critical Assets (CS4CA) USA 2020 September 15 - September 16
- NDC Security – Minnesota September 8 - September 11
- NolaCon September 4 @ 10:00 am - September 6 @ 2:00 pm