Each BSides is a community-driven framework for building events for and by information security community members. The goal is to expand the spectrum of conversation beyond the traditional confines of space and time. It creates opportunities for individuals to both present and participate in an intimate atmosphere that encourages collaboration. It is an intense event with discussions, demos, and interaction from participants. It is where conversations for the next-big-thing are happening.
- This event has passed.
March 02 2018
|Date:||March 2, 2018|
|Time:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||BSides, Cybersecurity Conferences, hacker, Information Security, security|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- The Women of the Channel Leadership Summit East December 5 - December 6
- FutureCon Virtual Western Conference December 7
- DSS New York: Applying AI & Machine Learning to Finance & Technology December 7
- CyberScape: Threat Prevention December 8
- Atlanta CyberSecurity Conference December 8