* Warfighting perspectives from the Information Related Capability areas with respect to the
requirements of MDB.
* Historical and current perspectives of the application of IO to overcome anti-access strategies
and to reach target audiences in denied environments
* Analysis of current and potential A2/AD threats to the U.S. and her Pacific Allies.
* Analysis of adversary and potential adversary offensive EW and cyber strategies for
peacetime, crisis, and conflict.
* Experimentation, Exercises and Training for the application of IO in support of MDB.
* Current and emerging technology solutions for the effective employment of informationrelated capabilities in MDB.