BigDataMAPS seeks to promote novel contributions in the field of big data processing and management, big data analytics and big data privacy and security. The aim of this workshop is to become a regular, interdisciplinary exchange forum for researchers and practitioners interested in big data as a research object. By exchanging research results, experiences, and products, the ultimate goal is to conceive new trends and ideas on designing, implementing and evaluating solutions for efficient, safe, reliable and compliant information sharing, with an eye to the cross-relations between ICT and regulatory aspects of data management. Information sharing is essential for today’s business and societal transactions.
- This event has passed.
September 02 2018
|Start:||September 2, 2018 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||September 5, 2018 @ 5:00 pm|
|Event Tags:||big data, big data analytics, big data privacy, BigDataMAPS, Budapest, Data Privacy, Hungary, security, TELERISE|
|Website:||Visit Event Website|
|Eötvös Loránd University Budapest|
|Website:||Visit Organizer Website|
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference November 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- NICE K12 Cybersecurity Education Conference December 4 @ 8:00 am - December 5 @ 5:00 pm
- Atlanta Cybersecurity Conference December 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- INTERFACE Seattle 2023 December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Dallas Cybersecurity Conference December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm